Originally posted on 10/19/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Ok 50/50 Congress Senator vs Trump.. Both have different stories.. Still it comes back to why did Trump make the call in the first place? He didn't call her to make fun and bash the fallen dead soldier and widow, it's clear he did it to offer his condolences like most presidents do..

Trump made the call with an honest true heart.. If his words were taken the wrong way then that's a different story.. Either way there is no WAY TRUMP MADE THE CALL TO TROLL the widow and make fun of a dead soldier.... NO WAY!!!

So the media to run with this story is a complete joke.. No one is that evil and heartless, not even Trump.. Fake news!!!!

Ok, we’re finding more middle ground here, however...

it was a Congresswoman, not a Senator. The media is simply reporting what both sides are saying, that is called news. You may believe Trump and think the widow and Congresswoman are lying but that’s not called fake news, that’s called thinking someone is lying.

See, words have meaning and you are killing me with such difficulty grasping the English language.

I’m not 100% sure what was said, I’m impressed you are given that you weren’t on the phone. My guess is you don’t know your ass from a hole in the ground and had the media reported months ago that Trump said he likes to grab women by the puss1es, you’d have cried fake news.

I hate to fukking argue with you and say I like you, honestly I wish you were a bigger douche because to a large extent I hold back on you because I do like you, and I hate doing that. Just turn into Brooks already so I can deflove your corpse and not feel guilty about it