Originally posted on 10/09/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
Without injuries the Chiefs easy this year ... But they are banged up after last night . Steelers aren't shit this year .... Its actually a no bet next week for me ... Chiefs have the 2nd toughest schedule in the NFL this year after the Broncos and the Chiefs are still 5-0 to start ... Chiefs are for real like it or not lol You tell us who the best team in the NFL is , can't wait to hear it lol These SBR geniuses kill me
2nd toughest based on what.... last years schedule? Standings from 2016 mean nothing this year. Teams resemble nothing compared to last year at this point. You can only go by what they have done in 2017. So far this year the teams they have played are a combined 12-12. Their remaining schedule?? teams are a combined 24-28. The only way to tell true strength of schedule is at the end of the year.

Having said that the Chiefs should parlay their easy schedule this year to a #1 seed in the AFC. If they win this week at home vs Pitt and come out of the next 4 games at worst 2-2 that would make them 7-2 with a fairly soft schedule the last 7 games(giants, bills, jets, dolphins, chargers, raiders and broncos). I'll give them 6-1 there. That makes them 13-3. in that scenario the only teams who could realistically beat them would be the broncos, who have 7 road games left) and the Pats who they have the H2H tiebreaker over.

It looks like to me that barring a major injury to the team, the AFC playoffs will go through KC