Originally posted on 09/14/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
But this puts them in an unwinnable position. Now they have to admit two things 1.) I, along with many other snowflakes here, were right all along and they were wrong, and 2.) That Trump is now teaming up with the liberals they hate so much, they're working together MUCH better than Trump and the GOP ever did.

They absolutely hate their lives right now, I promise that

Absolutely correct K. The R party is in shambles. After decades of playing one race against another, the southern strategy, nationalism and every other BS tactic that worked for so long it has finally come back to bite them on their ass. The irony is a lifelong NY liberal who faked a "conversion" might be the hero. But, make no mistake he has not accomplished this for the good of the country. Oh no, he is still a fckin asshole, he is only doing this for his own benefit. He wants to win and realizes he cannot win with a bunch of asshole R, split into a dozen different factions which includes neo Nazi, skinheads, the KKK and the deplorables.

So much irony, so much fun; as you wrote they know, most of them anyway, they were on the wrong side of history. They also know they hitched their hopes to a fckin asshole that will sell out anybody and anything in an attempt to save his reputation. Another plus is DT of all people will exhibit cooperation again making the crazies even more crazy. How many, right now in real time are having a coffee and thinking oh shit, I made a huge mistake voting for this asshole?

Only time will tell what will really happen, I cannot foresee him returning to the crazies, I don't think that is an option. I can see him denying a close relationship with the D's because well that is what he does...he lies. And to be truthful I don't really care what happens as long as the country prospers and the D's are able to use this asshole wisely.