Originally posted on 09/07/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
Never go underwater in the public pools here Jay. More semen, urine and feces in it than jj's orifices after working a double shift at his glory hole.

About to grill 15 lbs shrimp, lobster tails, chicken and burgers for game tonight. Having the family and some employees over. Looks like rain will be starting here before kickoff.
Funny you should mention that gritter, I was walking through the lazy river and I looked down and saw a ring, had to dive under the water to get it. It was a titanium Carbonite wedding ring. Good karma is about to come my way. As we were about to leave the pool I saw a couple walking through the Lazy River with their heads down. I asked them "are you looking for something?", they answered yes. I then asked what are you looking for? And the woman said my husband has lost his wedding ring. I asked if it was a titanium Carbonite ring? The woman started to smile and the guy said yes. I handed him the ring and he was very appreciative and asked me if I wanted a beer. My buddy Chris said no that's okay but, I quickly interrupted and said "I will take that beer sir". Very nice couple from Blackhawk Colorado. Funny thing is, the wife went on to explain to Chris and I that this was the second time her husband had lost ring in the lazy river at Mandalay Bay.