Originally posted on 08/30/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
^IDK how you lumped Carr in that category, guy was on his way to MVP before the injury, then signed a huge contract in the off season and hes been in the league just a couple of years. Flacco only won a SB because of defense and he played Kaepernick. Look at fanduel draftking salary prices to see who really is a stud. Matt Ryan, Rodgers, Carr at the tip
This is why it is impossible to debate things on this site. Flacco certainly isn't worth what they paid him, but to say he won a SB with defense could not be more factually incorrect. His playoff run that year was historic and the offense won with a poor defense. He was the stud and top performer on the team. Same thing with Eli Manning. His first SB year his D was dominant but he also played great. The second SB run he was the stud with an average defense. This is not my opinion. It is historical fact.

How do you debate football with people who know nothing about it??? Opinions are one thing, but when facts mean nothing it is pointless. Like I said, I don't think Flacco or Manning are worth what they are paid but at least they have accomplished something. Apparently that means nothing.