Originally posted on 08/17/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
Amazing how ratings of "The Apprentice" showed how everybody loved the guy for years. Now you put an "R" next to his name, and he has become public enemy #1 to half of the population.
It's not because there's an R next to his name. I'm an R on many issues. It's because this platform he now has has exposed him to be batshit crazy! He has no fukking clue what he's doing. It'd be like me going into a operating theatre and trying to perform brain surgery. Oh ok, there's the brain so I'll just hack at it and hope something happens!

He has achieved NOTHING other than what?! Banning transgendered people from the military. Hell, he should be proud and happy that anyone wants to sign up to the US Forces. They get dumped into more shit that's none of their business thanks to US politicians and those brave soldiers sadly pay with their lives some times, let alone in countless other ways. While the prikks in DC wouldn't even know how to polish a boot or make a hospital corner on a bunk. To ban anyone from signing up for that thankless job is just beyond idiotic.

His entire tenure so far has been a complete mess and I'm sorry but anyone who doesn't admit that is either too stubborn or just a plain nutter like him. Where's that wall? The Muslim ban? No more healthcare? Better question: Where is his fukkin staff???? He hired a friggen model as his Comms Director or whatever her title is now and she had zero experience but worked at Ivanka's shitshow label and is now his highest paid staff member. SERIOUSLY?? Have you heard her talk???

This President is a joke and I sadly admit a few years back I was on his bandwagon when it was first rumoured he'd be running. Thought a businessman from the other side would be a good counterbalance to Obama leaving. Although Hillary was and forever will be a shit candidate I never would've voted for, seriously man, surely the Repubs could've done better than this fukkin idiot who again has done NOTHING but make a mess of EVERYTHING.