Originally posted on 08/15/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
You're the same douche that claims to play poker with Michael Jordan and all this other shit. No one believes that, and even if it was true, I don't care. I'm just a regular productive white male, and I realize how completely backwards the black race is in the US (along with all of the SJW Liberal retards that defend them). It's ridiculous to me. If every black man was like Clarence Thomas, and every black woman was like Stacy Dash or Condoleeze Rice - nobody would have any problems with them. Smart, productive people. People that don't make excuses, that aren't looking for handouts, that just live their own lives and don't bother others.

I know the truth about the black race and how unproductive and ignorant it really is. 5% of the population doing over 50% of the murders in the US. 73% being born to single mothers. 80% on some type of federal aid (welfare, food stamps, etc). Average ACT score about 16. This is a trash culture and a trash race. Completely ignorant. Devoid of any morals. And I'm not going to condemn anyone that judges this race based on these FACTS. I'm surprised when I find people that don't hate blacks, because to me if they knew these stats I'm not sure how any couldn't? Look at every big city that has black people in it and look at the slums they create.

So no, you can push your insults because you have nothing else. You have no facts on your side. You have no arguments against the FACTS that I have cited, and the reasons I believe what I do - again FACT BASED. You got feelings, I got facts. I don't care about your feelings. You really should care about the FACTS, otherwise you are simply willfully ignorant.

And you can wonder why your side has the least amount of political power it has had in over 100 years. It's because the rest of the society knows the truth/facts/ about black crime in America, about black life in america, and we are sick of it. And when I say we, I don't mean just white people. I mean every other race that has managed to assimilate and live peacefully/productively, and yet these violent black parasites can't?
Your statistics that you claim as facts are so fukking wrong it doesn't deserve a response. I could dispute your bullshit but it's not worth my time to convince you, who has obviously been scarred with your fear. I don't give a shit you use to take black dicks up the ass. I don't give a shit you were punked by blacks. I don't give a shit you hate black people. That's a YOU problem and until you realize that, I can only imagine how miserable your life must really be?

There is no fukking way that you are even remotely successful. Your posts are all about how THE MAN (black) have kept you down. WTF? Your rants reek of broke ass trailer trash. Name one thing you have done to be a productive member of society? You can start by getting neutered, you dumb fukk... This country has gone to shit because of ignorant hateful fuks like you, that offer nothing to this country but devision.