Originally posted on 08/12/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
Well look who is back from his 2.5 year hibernation.

Now pony up for pro status broke dikk & get back on the poker tables, so I can slow roll your left shift key ass.
I don't think anyone is here is going to be surprised about you posting in a thread regarding folding premium hands before the flop.

As far as slow rolling me, that would require you actually getting a hand to showdown. My guess is that this is slightly less frequent that major cosmic events like the Big Bang. Applying the correct pressure and timing to your shift key doesn't really help you when you just fold anyway.

I'll have some major news about all of MY INCREDIBLE RESULTS from the last few years, and how my DEEP HAND history research can benefit online poker PLAYING SBR POSTERS very soon. The rig has changed my FRIENDS, but fortunatley for YOU ALL I have mastered the trends over my career total 17 MILLION HANDS PLAYED. Get ready to RAKE IN THE DOUGH.

I'll also have some tips on further adjusting to the acute VORTEX manipulations in the SBR Poker ROOM to assist those WHO WANT TO dominate the LEADER BOARDS at this very SITE! Your small lead is very vulnerable, BobbyWaves. Users employing my techniques are sure to surpass your totals in short ORDER.

Poker PROFESSIONAL and RIG vortex EXPERT
Lowly OafTARD