Originally posted on 08/08/2017:

when this gets reported for real on a real news site instead of a partisan website founded by the guy who replaced Bill O'Reilly on Fox news then I might believe it.

I seriously doubt this was real. If it was, Clayton/Shefter/King would have been on this story. If it was real the NFL would have busted this story out as soon as it happened and a team would be identified.

This is bullshit for the gullible, pure and simple.

anonymous sources. broken by a partisan site that doesn't specialize in sports AND doesn't have HALF the information access/network as people who would have jumped on this story. Doesn't pass any of "the smell" tests. Especially since the NFL would LOVE for this to be true. The NFL meaning 32 team owners, meaning one them that actually offered the contract. NO FRICKING WAY this would be kept secret. It benefits the NFL too much if this was true and would instantly shut down any negative slapback against the NFL for blackballing.

What really cracks me up is you believed this.

And for the record, I support any team that decides not to sign him based on his protests alone. It's a business decision they are free to make. Just like Kap is free to do his thing.