Originally posted on 08/03/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
I didn't vote for Hillary because of what Rep's said about her. I knew the shit they were saying was garbage. I didn't vote for her because of what progressives said about her. Her & her husband are corporate war mongers. Have passed disastrous laws, with the help of Rep's that have done serious damage to this country.

All the Dem's have to do is listen to the American people. More than half the country wants single payer, free college, better SS, higher tax's on the rich & corporations, legal pot, prison reform, & an end to wars for profit. None of which appears in this so called Better Deal. They just want to remain the same corporate Dems & wait for Trump to kill himself & the Rep's. They would rather lose to a REP, than win with a progressive.

Yes she should of won, also thousands of black voters were kicked off the voter rolls. Look up "Cross Check" to see how Rep's committed election fraud.

nice narrative K. agree with almost all of it. policy wise the D's should never lose an election. they strayed away from middle class a bit and hopefully they will find their way back.