Originally posted on 07/24/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by rsynweap84 View Post
I still think its dirtnap time for Maia Jibbs, but I do plan to hedge with Maia in a couple o parlays, cause while I doubt Maia gets the TD, he may not have too. I keep thinking back to woodley/wonderboy 1 where he knocks him down and instead of mashing him into the mat he trys to lock up a guillotine...

Worst mistake woodley could make would be to go down to the mat with a Maia who isn't dead yet...can't help but feel woodley losing here would really be cause of a mistake he makes, literally his fight to lose.
Maia is toast in this match up.. Only shot he has is surviving a few rounds by trying to pull guard and then getting that one take down late when Woodley is a bit gassed.. Grab a quick single and run the table and then get top position, then maybe work to take the back and sink in the hooks and then the body lock.. Then anything is possible... Maia does still have some of the best take downs in the business and that can't be over looked even against Woodley..

It's a long shot and the odds are crap... If you are gonna hedge, hedge with this..

1135 Maia wins by submission +280

I hate to say it or see it but this is the most likely outcome..

1141 Woodley wins by TKO/KO -120