Originally posted on 07/16/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
if that was the case then you would've been offered free airfare before iwin, and it wouldn't have taken more than 4 days

would you go? i would've gone with the free airfare, but not disappointed by anything other than the changing of terms

if you take the free trip then it would be harder for you to bash peavy for taking free stuff... and if you don't take it then it will look weird that you wanted an offer that you were gonna decline

quite the pickle
It's SBR's event and SBR's raffle. They can do whatever they want. I'm not gonna cry and whine about it like PHILLYBOY or whatever his name is.

We we know is this:

1. SBR held a raffle, the terms of which stipulated that any winner who could not attend would be replaced by another baseball contest entrant based on the date they joined SBR.
2. At least one person to my knowledge (Morino) has publicly stated that he will not be accepting the prize.
3. I know of no replacement for Morino or any other raffle winner that has a join date that is prior to mine.
4. To this point, I have not been extended an invitation to replace any of the original raffle winners.

With all of that being said, I suppose that it is possible that SBR has yet to contact any potential replacements. If, however, Morino or other prize winners have been replaced in violation of SBR's own raffle terms, then I am simply baffled as to why SBR created such terms to begin with, only to violate them mere days later.