Originally posted on 07/12/2017:

Good luck!

I had quit my job at 2009. Since that time I'm making my living by sports betting. I remember that time many people were thinking I'm insane. But time proved I was right. I must admit that I'm very happy and proud with my decision. I think "working for money" is a terrible thing. You rent your "precious" living time, it's nothing but a slavery. In the past, people were "forced" to work as slave, now they're going to slavery "willingly". They're fighting with each other to get a job.

I must admit first years were hard. I had hard periods in the beginning but if you're patient and if you believe in yourself, you can do everything. If you don't try, you can't know. Many people are very afraid to take risk. In life, you must take some risks in order to achieve something. However, you must be confident with yourself. It's not something everybody can do.

PS: I must add that I was solely betting only before Summer 2012. At that time, I started sports betting arbitrage. Since that time, I'm running sports betting and sports betting arbitrage together but mostly focused on arbitrage recently.