Originally posted on 07/07/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
how can anyone watch these to liars is beyond me. Cenk and his bum buddy pretend he was upset. What a loser.

No doubt Trump was smiling when she went to Melania. It was all innocent fun and this has happened to probably all of us at one time or another.

Go get help khicks. You need an intervention. Cenk and his gang of idiots are rotting your mind.

see what I am saying K. they need to defend and this is the best they have. well who the fck could defend Trump anyway. then you have three or four idiots attempting to defend him and well...this is what you get.

well we are going to see our country backpedal, we will probably lose many gains made in the past decade or so. but the good news is first, the country needs a good dose of crazy every so often. this may be a blessing in disguise, he may damage the R brand to a great extent. don't know for sure we can just watch what the future has in store. we do know that so very many of the people that voted for him will get screwed. will they see it, again who knows. when it starts to hurt in the pocket book they may. when they realize their health insurance is so much worse, when they realize no coal jobs are coming back to key states, when they realize he lied about social security, medicare and medicaid, when they realize those jobs he promised concerning infrastructure was another lie, when they realize his promise that the rich have to pay more only to see the exact opposite, only an idiot won't notice.

the other advantage we, granted a small group, have is we get to laugh at the idiots defending the idiot in chief. if he makes four years just imagine the craziness we will see. I should start keeping a journal. Start recording everything DT says and does and the defense comments by the fabulous four. it will keep us in stitches.