Originally posted on 06/24/2017:

^^...thanks DDD!......I love u, boo!.......I don't normally kiss and tell (that's not my style) but the "Fly Me" crew is like fam and I don't keep any secrets from any of you clowns...anyhow, we are going to do lunch and dinner this upcoming Monday!...long story short, we deep french kissed, she gave me head, I ate her out, we did 69, we did doggy style, her on top, and missionary one...hit it raw and bareback and then dropped nut in her!...unfortunately, she said no to anything anal...but everything else was on the menu!...but I'm working it on it tapping that ass (literally)...it was awesome when I grabbed those plump ass cheeks and smashing it back-n-forth while doing doggy position...She's 26 and I'm 46...she was very impressed with my looks and physique...she said no way in hell you are 46!...that was good for my ego...she wants me to be her sugar daddy!.....not too sure about all that...but will definitely keep my "Fly Me" peeps well informed and updated as this situation further develops...