Originally posted on 06/09/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
I get the feeling that both you guys, and some others posting with the strongest opinions here, didn't even listen to the Comey testimony

This was a factual hearing. There was pretty damning evidence given. Plenty of Reps asking questions clearly supported Comey and said so openly.

And pilebuck. No bullshit. Those were the words spoken and a big part of the rest of the 2 hours was asking questions about what evidence there is to support that Comey opinion.

It's actually interesting . Check a replay on youtube.
Are you sure YOU listened?? What you heard was a political hack who was pissed that he got fired from a job he wanted to stay in. He based his statements on his "feelings." Guess what. Feelings don't mean jack. If Trump wanted the investigation into Flynn stopped, he could have done it with one word and no one could have said a thing. He has that power. It is granted to him by that pesky Constitution. As was pointed out ad nauseam, he said he hoped it would go away because General Flynn is a good man. Nothing will happen to Flynn, so you hard core libs can suck it. If anything comes of it, he will be pardoned before you can e-fist bump each other. Why? Because the president has that power. Comey admitted he was weak, which kind of proved Trump was right in firing him. Comey lost my trust and screwed my trust in the FBI last year. He was a political hack then as well. What you saw on tv was an audition for either CNN or MSNBC.

You do realize there is a 25-year-old woman sitting her ass in jail, with no bond, for leaking classified documents, while the former director of the FBI just got on a tv and admitted to leaking information? There is no way I believe that was the first time he did such a thing. He is a liar, a person of weak character. He said so himself. And well, you believe anything he says.

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
That's TBD. We'll all have to accept the ultimate findings of Mueller's investigation.
You do realize that the former director of the FBI, the CIA, people from the DOJ have ALL testified that there has been nothing, nada, not one ounce of anything, that shows any "collusion." If you honestly believe that anyone from Russia had anything to do with my vote, you are too stupid to breathe.

Seriously, there are too many ignorant people in this thread. Sammy, how do you deal with them?