Originally posted on 06/02/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
Here's how I feel as of today about Heritage.
When I death with the Heritage assistant the other day, he was in such a hurry to get off the phone, he couldn't help but say how busy they were at the time. To me, that means, sure, the boss will look at your problem in time but we have other more important things on our mind right now.

Someone said Heritage send me a warning by email or phone on the due day, I think that's what he said? They now say, it was tossed in the garbage can on May 4th. Well, there was no text, email, or phone call from Heritage. I have the proof of that, well, unless they called with different number and I didn't answer. Still, even then, there must be some disorganized things going on there when they cannot keep track of your plays.

As of today, nothing, not a damn word from anyone at Heritage.
I ask you again, have they not proven to have earned severe drop in rankings by now?
I mean, fine print rules, new rules since what date? And this one rule they're trying to gig me on, I truly do not see, or thought, it would even be legal.
Now anyone with common gambling sense would recognize that.

I noticed about 6 months ago, they were getting weak on keeping your open plays, yet, who would have ever thought they would drum up a rule this severe, where a typical gambler will lose his open parlay after 90 days, if not being filled it?

Apparently, well I got none, you'll get no warning when that guillotine comes crashing down and chops off your cash parlay money, regardless how much you've played or how many teams need to be filled?

So it's time to file a compliant with SBR and see if they are partial to my side.
And if SBR does do their job and protect me as they would any other member on here, then, they also should consider some doing serious scrutinizing of Heritage Sports.

My advice as of right now...beware of those fine printed rules of any Book.
Geez Abe, you never learn. Bashing them RIGHT BEFORE you want SBR to ask them to show you some goodwill? You posted your way out of any sort of goodwill with your HR thread last time too.

This is not the books fault. This is exactly the same problem as HR. You didn't read the rules. Again.

This time I will agree it's an unexpected rule, and agree your earlier legs sound like they should be honored to me. That's why I suggested writing in to ask for it to be looked at again, but have you ever considered trying to solve tiny problems like this like an adult man would? Instead of making moronic threads like this???

You have now gone down the same track as last time and are posting lies as your desperation increases. The rule is not hidden in fine print and has been in place for many years. Here is a post from 2013 quoting the same rule that should be even enough proof for you. Should be, but we will see. Judging from last time it's about -125 that you will post the same lie again before this thread ends anyway.

If you wanted SBR to try and appeal for some goodwill, you should have just asked for that when it was suggested. If Heritage have read your latest feelings I am guessing they are just as likely to show you the door as a lying troll than help with any goodwill now.

Good work, once again Abe knows better than every other poster on the forum.