Originally posted on 05/29/2017:

Recently I've been noticing so many threads pop up in this forum about bookmakers giving hassles to customers with withdrawals.

Some people here have to literally wait 6-7 weeks (or more) to get a check in the mail and then wait another 1 month to deposit it and let it clear in the bank, whilst some stories here have shown these checks can actually bounce.

Websites like Bet365, William Hill, and even BetFair are giving hard times to their customers (incl. long time customers) and from here the way to lose business is short.

A friend of mine works in William Hill in Tel Aviv, they have a big office there - he told me that recently they had issues making profits from customers ... only very loyal customers are the ones William Hill is relying on.

And on the contrary we have agents - some like AC88 - provide immediate support in Skype, Live Chat that is always always available 24/7 with immediate (or very quick) response. Withdrawals are processed instantly, there are no barriers to deposit and withdraw as much as you'd like ....

So I'm asking my self and you, very seriously - is this going to be the end of bookmakers? How would they compete with agents who ARE actually working around the clock?!