Originally posted on 05/24/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
So the Brit authorities raided this 22 year bombers apartment, they arrested his brother a year older 23.. It's known the entire family traveled back and forth from Libya...

I'd like to know what is gonna be done with this suicide bombers family and close friends?. I'd bet the the family, brothers and close friends knew he might carry out this terrorist attack.. Yet they didn't stop it, notify authorities or even try to bring about awareness.

Should they all be locked up? I think they should.. That sends a message to all radical Islamists that if you carry out a terrorist attack your family that is still alive will pay a price for your actions..

I hope Brit authorities take in the entire family and lock them up until all facts are in.. I do know they arrested the older brother so far.. ..
Just came across this in the NBC article article, referring to what a US intelligence official said.

"Members of his own family had even informed on him in the past, telling British authorities that he was dangerous, according to the intelligence official."

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/man...-abedi-n763691