I live in Tennessee and me and my buddy decided we were going to Texas & stay for a couple months. This was actually 5 years ago this week. We left on Valentines day 2005 took us 24 hours to get to S.Padre Island. I drove the first 12 hours & we stopped a couple times to eat & piss. I stopped in Louisiana & got a bottle of whiskey & he drove the next 12 hours to the mexican border. We had a guy who was connected with our company that had a condo on the island for 4 weeks during spring break. So we stayed a week & then traveled all over the state & came back & stayed another week on the island.

Anyway, while we were in Dallas we decided to drive over to Albequerque, NM & visit some of my friends relatives. We got a hotel room & was trying to sneak a couple mexicans in, long story, & the hotel guy, a damn pakistani, got pissed & said some shit. I told him they weren't staying but he called the cops. Long story short we ended up staying there because it was the cheapest place that wasn't a roach motel & was real close to UNM. But we got that asshole back for calling the cops. The morning we checked out we unhooked all the pipes from the sink, poured water down the back of the TV, & I took a big shit right in the middle of the bed! All this guy had was a credit card number & I worked for citibank!