Originally posted on 05/20/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
REALLY? Let's not forget how draymond green was suspended for no reason when gsw was up 3-1 in the finals last yr in order to prolong the series and cash in on tv ad space.

Coincidentally suspend the only guy on gsw and 1 of maybe 3 players in the nba that can slow down lebron james as he did with regularity and success in the first 4 games.

Wait don't tell me, green got suspended for a closeout game 5 because he kicked Steven adams in the groin the series BEFORE against okc right? Yeah I can see how retroactive punishment fits the bill when appropriate, sure.

Yeah its common for key players to get suspended for catching an elbow from lebron james. The nerve of green, who does he think he is getting hit with a clear elbow in instant replay?

I never saw stern flat out suspend a guy to keep a series going despite his cronies and fingermen in joey Crawford and dick bavetta but yeah cleaner like he said. Sure. I've got a bridge for sale along with some volcano insurance and handsome cream
how was it for no reason? he was going around kicking people in the crotch

he was given a warning, he knew he should stop the dirty moves and he didnt, he got what he deserved

and he was only out for a game, they still beat them 3 times with green on the court, including game 7 in oakland so thats all excuses from warriors fans or people that just want to be able to blame the fix