Originally posted on 05/18/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
just thought it was pretty funny how "whats up pussy bitch" is infraction worthy with everything else that goes on in this forum

well i dont think it was funny, i know it was funny cause jj got butthurt

if its not that serious, then explain to me how this was an infraction?

oh god i might get banned from a degenerate gambling forum

guess i better start praying
As you and I both know, I didn't give you the infraction darlin'. Hence the whole point of my initial post. I was commenting on how when I DO give infractions my name is dragged through all the through the thread - including visual proof of the infraction with my name - like JJ dragging beer cans to the recycling depot hoping to turn in enough for a min bet somewhere.

When you get an infraction from someone that chances are you haven't had many conversations with in the past... just cop it and drop it. That's my advice. I have no problem telling you or anyone else why I issued an infraction or ban (when it doesn't violate privacy stuff) and even debating it and maybe changing my mind. But there are many many people who work here so to expect a set standard amongst all of us is unfeasible as I learnt many years ago. I have no clue why some people infract or ban just as they wouldn't understand some of mine I'm sure.
And again, none of this is that serious. It simply just isn't and I know you are well aware of that.