Originally posted on 05/13/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post

I live about 8 miles from the track so its easy in and out...been a big race fan for years. Two things from last night...the 49 truck must of just got his license this week...poor guy was in the wall at least three times in the first 30 laps before they parked him. The other was people were bagging on Kyle Busch for not letting Bell by him on the stage last laps so Bell's truck (Busch Team Truck) scored Chase points.

Going again tonight....Weather going to be the same...perfect conditions.....my thoughts are on Martin Truex to be very strong as he was in the last practice yesterday as well. My other two who looked really strong yesterday were Kyle Larson where he loves being up high where Kansas tends to be one of those tracks for him, and Ryan Blaney could get his first win possibly. As much as I would love to punch Logano in the face he's always a threat here.
I bet more people would have bagged Kyle if he had let Bell past for those points. It would have disappointed me and made it tough to trust Kyle odds in trucks in the future if he had.

Would like to see Blaney do it tonight.