Originally posted on 05/13/2017:

on a serious note, and Sasha (RR) doesn't need me or anyone else to fight his battles for him but I've had the honor and privilege of talking to him over the phone a few years ago and we just shot the shit for like a half-hour on various topics (politics, sports, SBR bullshit, etc.)...it was a great conversation and we hit off really well...I also told him that I usually stay out of other peoples threads when they are feuding with fellow posters and/or mods...I love Shari as well (absolutely adore her) so this reading these posts is very awkward for me...the only thing that bothers me is that there have been helluva lot more derogatory, despicable, things posted here on SBR than just the word "mudshark" that didn't even get a slap on the wrist or even made a blip on the radar...I have no problems with SBR mods enforcing the rules with all of the buffoonery and bullshit that goes on here everyday but at least be consistent about it and don't cherry pick regardless of who commits the infraction...Just my $0.02...