Originally posted on 05/12/2017:

Shut the F*ck Up!!!

I can't believe that no one in that f'n whitehouse -- bannon, kushner -- fuk it -- even Ivanka -- can get this guy to listen to them..... As much as I hate to say it, at first it was kind of nice to see him unleashing on twitter, but now he's digging himself into a deeper and deeper hole over, get this, NOTHING!!!!

NOW, the insecure bastard is tweeting out threats to Comey.... a day after his minions concoct a second narrative to deal with him saying it was his idea to fire comey on his own, asserting that well, he had the idea to fire comey in his head, but obtained the recommendations of the ag / asst ag to get the most "complete data" available, Trump blows that second story up by saying "I was going to fire him regardless of what the recommendation of the asst ag was"....

this, after he signed a stupid ass letter saying he fired comey based on the recommendations, which he f'd up the next day by saying it was his idea.....

pence was made to look life a f'n idiot again, as was that fat ass pig they're rolling out in place of spicer.....

if you're going to have staff concoct a story, stay on point with that f'n story, so you don't look like a goddam fool..... if you plan on getting hooked by a dumbass NBC news anchor, and because you're so goddam insecure that the second anyone says it wasn't your idea, you have to jump in and say it was, and totally contradict the prior to two stories, then don't create the bullshit stories in the first place....

and now we see you invited Comey to a f'n dinner to gauge whether he was on board with you, or investigating you, and whether he would be "loyal" to you, to assess whether you'd fire him or not, and not think that this shit would ultimately come out?

are you that f'n stupid????

as much as I hate to say it, f'n Trump is melting down......

someone needs to slap him across the face, and take his f'n phone and anything else he tweets on, and spike them into the pavement like Gronk spikin' a f'n football in the f'n endzone......