Originally posted on 05/02/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by msutter View Post
I just talked to Robert guys. He emailed me a massive excel spread sheet showing my Demi Gods slot play history. What was happening was whenever I had a win I was being rewarded my win amount + my bet amount. I was still seeing my balance fluctuate up and down because on a losing spin I would get nothing. He apologized for not having all the information at hand when we spoke over the phone yesterday. He also apologized for the mishandled software integration that led me to think I had won a small fortune lol.

He was extremely professional and apologetic. He let me know that he values my business and doesn't want to lose me as a customer. We are currently in discussions about compensation for the mishap so I can at least walk away from this with something. Thanks again for all the support guys! SBR and the entire forum community helped me tremendously and I'll never forget that.

Wish you gents all the best in your gambling endeavors and life!

Good news.

Well not really good news but good to know what was up and hopefully you get some consolation prize.

To those ripping into BOL from the outset... I get that people assume it's us v them but over the last 6 months to a year BOL have been ultra fair with players in dispute on quite a few occasions and I have not seen them act unfair at all, or even hardass. Only a month or two ago a player with two accounts won a poker bad beat jackpot which could have been voided quite 'fairly' by the rules. But they were reasonable and didnt stick to the rule and paid him that 130k+. There has been half a dozen smaller incidents like that.