Originally posted on 05/02/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
The sharp forecast says Toronto beats Cleveland 105-100. The public gauge has Cleveland winning 109-105.

I mentioned sometime back that Toronto would do well this playoffs and that the early blowout they endured could be the best thing to happen to them. Now here they are in a position to knock of Cleveland, and are even predicted by the forecast on the road in game 1.

Note that I rarely, if ever, talk about the future of a team like I did with Toronto.

The sharp forecast has San Antonio beating Houston 108-105. The public gauge has SA winning 111-105.

This game is tight and little value is to be had. You may notice that in the lack of a lot market movement, but now you can see why in the more meaningful numbers.

KVB, you are starting to seem like fade material ehehehe. Variance can be a bitch.

But regarding the game of San Antonio vs Houston. The sharp forecast and the public gauge is on the same side. The line opened between the two of them indicating a small position on the bookies to the Houston side. Isnt this a trigger signal to buy Houston or it is so tin of a value that a pass its worth more than any other option?