Originally posted on 04/30/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
simply not true. You have a little selective memory. Ya I like Trump. He says and stands for many things I have been saying for years. Anyone that knows me personally knows this. I have been hoping Trump would run since the 90's. Far before I knew what SBR was.

I don't comment on all your nonsense and fake news stories about the guy but when time permits, I can't help laughing and commenting on some of the nonsense some of you guys believe.

I will criticize him when I feel like it or I might not post my displeasure at all. That doesn't mean I support every thing he does. So far there isn't much to criticize him for.

You on the other hand, have gone off the deep end. Totally lost it. Along with the MSM, celebrities, late nite comedians and groups like antifia and snowflakes you refuse to give Trump a chance. You have seen the absolute lies the media have said about the man but you don't care. You rather push false narratives and lies like Cenk and those like him do. That is what I am up against. Trying to reason with the unreasonables.
Wrong, do I do any Russia bashing or post anything from the MSM. NO. While you post crap from Info Wars, or any right wing nut bag that says something nice about Trump.

You have blinders on, Trump can do no wrong & the one being unreasonable.

I say Obama was a bought & paid for President of Wall St. Trump put 6 Goldman Sacs guys in his cabinet. I'm going to say he's a bought & paid for President. YOU say nothing. Or make
excuses for him.

You just can't admit the guy is not what you thought he was. You my friend will be the last to jump off the train.