Originally posted on 04/15/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
yes it happened under clinton but old man bush put us in the situation. What don't understand. Just like any body that gets killed in syria under trumps watch wouldn't happened if obama didn't get us in this situation. Just as anyone killed in iraq under obama's watch was the responsibility of w. Now i been laying off you because your a disabled vet. I know more than i care of disabled vets.My best friend was a seal whose memories got the best of him 2 years ago.He couldn't get over his cousin dying in front of him in mission in s america that was never talked about
I disagreed with the way Iraq was and still being handled. My point about Clinton was clear as day when ole boy posted that Dems are peaceful and only Republicans get us involved overseas. Just in modern times remember Vietnam included years of intervention by both parties to include Kennedy and LBJ. Clinton the same and Obama. It was an ignorant comment so I corrected the error.

There has never been an era of world peace and while I'm no fan of intervention at every turn I do agree with decisive action when needed for our own interests. By decisive I mean if you choose to unleash the men to do the work...let the work be done and not play soft about it. I hate extended campaigns as much as the next but have no problem with deployments of they are well purposed. Military action shouldn't be first option and it's by no means the resolution to everything but it has its place. Politics should stay out of it.

Sorry to hear about your buddy and yea know all too well the feeling. You should have come out to the Mud Dash run up at Sam Houston this month. I was at the Camp Hope canopy with all the guys and great too see them having a blast. Too many lose the battle...too many.