Originally posted on 05/28/2009:

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
you are not going to get any argument from anyone here. you have made 21 posts, the only one that makes sense is this one. you look like a total ignoramus cokkslurper with your views on the handicapped and mentally challenged and you wonder why you are all alone?

your stupid shit isnt accepted anywhere, but perhaps a return to the rubber room is where you would fit in best. at least make a half dozen more ghosts so that it looks busy over there again.
Do you know how bad it feels to go from being one of the coolest, most popular guys, to being a complete fvcking loser in every way? Now i know how child celebrities feel when they grow up and no one wants to know them anymore. It's just a such a horrible feeling. I remember being happy with my looks and getting girls at parties and always had people calling me. Now one gives a shit about me anymore and i dont blame them. I used to be attractive but now im ugly, im an ugly bitter person just sitting here rotting away like a piece of shit.Ive turned into the most boring person i know.