Originally posted on 03/07/2017:

There's plenty around so it's time to OD KROW and put myself out there. I will provide actual results and as many vids of encounters as I can despite the result. If I teach you something that gets even one of you laid and possibly a girlfriend, my month is made.

I am armed with:

• Handsome, I work out on the reg. Probably a 7.5/10
  • Intelligent and witty, I am good at sales and study pro comedy and music on the side. I know how to make them smile and giggle.
  • I am usually carrying my Fender guitar, and it's real - I play and sing. I'm not great but not horrible. Example (I played this for a HOF poster's wife one time and that was my bad, he takes good care of her):

According to a study published in Psychology of Music, a woman is more likely to give her number to a guy carrying a guitar case than a man holding a gym bag. For the experiment, an attractive man approached 300 women and after complimenting them, asked for their phone numbers. He did this in three different scenarios: holding a guitar case, toting a sports bag, or not carrying anything at all. Over a third of the women gave their digits when the guy was carrying the guitar case, 14 percent responded positively when he was empty handed, and only 9 percent shared their number when a gym bag was in sight.

Three phones (I'll show you guys how this comes into play).

I am doing this both to entertain you brothers and to put pressure on myself for results.