Originally posted on 03/06/2017:

Why would I bother posting a fake +/- that is literally 2 units off from what my babe Wizzle claims to have? Wouldn't I at least want to spice it up and say he's -65 units or something ridiculous like that?

Again, I encourage you to go back through and do the math yourself -- I laid out every single pick by date, in addition to the record and units +/- for each day. It took me 45 minutes on a Sunday morning, not really that difficult or time-consuming. It was completely objective and factual.

The only thing my babe Wizzle is a little "off" on is his record -- he is currently 200-235-6.

But as I also posted, his ATS record (not counting ML plays) was right around 47% at the time I updated his record for him. It's probably at 48% now. Once again, I can assure you I would not have chosen such an average percentage if I was trying to lie in either direction.

Wizzle is my brother, my babe, and I want to make sure he has an accurate record for all you haters out there who don't realize that we are in the presence of GREATNESS every single time he touches those beautiful fingers to the keyboard.

Wizzle is always honest and always comes back to his threads WIN OR LOSE, just like Goat Milk and Lakerboy, and that's why he is my babe. And I will always be more than happy to help him keep an accurate record for his fans, and even you TROLLS who can't understand what greatness looks like when it smacks you in the face.