Originally posted on 03/02/2017:

Seaweed is obviously rich and can afford to go pro, and Russian rocket is a jet-setting self-made millionaire with hundreds of thousands of dollars in sports betting accounts. Between the two of these wealthy fukks, youd think they could help a brother out? Stead of making fun of people for being broke and punching down.
I need to go pro.
Going pro is well worth it for a guy like me who needs free money going into sports gambling accounts. I had Mo money Mo Vaughn run the numbers and 92% of all posters on this form are very wealthy Rich Sports Bettors.

I am down to only one job now and hours have been cut. Daughter is going into third year of college. I understand that more than 90% of this forum doesn't run into these types of money troubles. Unfortunately I am part of that 8% and I am flat fukkin broke right now.
Haven't been able to get my hands on a bottle of Hooch for the past four weeks.
I've gambled twice this year, $100 at a senators game & $98 on futures Parlays.
Vegas is outta the question & I have to borrow money from Coop, to spend Saturday night in Buffalo for the opening round in two weeks.
And now I have log on here to read about all these rich fukks who have $109 disposable income to just trow around on Pro memberships.
Fukk you.
Fukk you and your fancy trivia & pro only poker tables & pro only contests.
I hope you choke on them you condescending motherfukkers