Originally posted on 02/23/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
I'll never understand why my American tax dollars should be giving over to other Countries.. I didn't sign up for that and I don't live in those Countries!!
Think of it as bribes that help your country retain the balance of power in the world.

Sure, stop paying and lets see how fast those friendly allies run to China or Russia for the support.

BTW, Trump shat all over Australia's prime minister recently. One of the 4 closest allies of the USA and part of the 5 eyes. A country who jumps in first every single time to support US interests and hosts the most vital spy base the US has outside it's borders.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politi...02-gu3r6u.html

Let's see how that works out for the USA over the next few years.

Or why don't you just give me the default Merican World Police style response... that you don't give a shit about what other countries think and it has no effect on you

I think even you and Dwight will be forced to go WTF one day soon when the rest of the world is working with China instead of the USA anymore. And don't stick your head in the sand and think it either wont happen or it wont matter.

It is already happening and it definitely will be the end of America as we know it. -10000