Originally posted on 02/15/2017:

Meerschaert -300 vs Janes -- I think the points prop will be good here or just putting Meerschaert in a parlay. He is a finisher and is going to put a whooping on Janes. I believe he will keep this on the feet and batter Janes.

Santos -185 vs Marshman -- Both guys hit very hard so I definitely don't see a decision here. I think Santos finishes this one early. Marshman has shown the ability to weather an early storm, but Santos is going to be able to tee off here without worrying about getting taken down.

Zahabi -225 vs Vieira -- I'd say Zahabi is a good parlay piece here. He should have a striking advantage in this one and should have Vieira stranded on the feet. He'll make Firas happy in this one.

Esparza vs Markos O2.5 -310 -- This fight is going to a decision. I think Carla will win the decision. Markos might keep it competitive early, but Carla will take over with her wrestling & clearly win Rounds 2 & 3 after Markos starts to fade, which is a common occurance.

Ponzinibbio -390 vs Taleb -- Ponzinibbio is going to be the smaller fighter here, but he has improved his game significantly. He will throw out more volume and hit Taleb with the biggest shots of the fight. Ponzinibbio is a fun striker to watch, he'll cruise here and will be worthy of a points prop or parlay.

Felder -375 vs Ricci -- I think Felder wins this scrap. He should have an advantage on the feet and also in the wrestling, if he chooses to use it. This should be a fun scrap.

McMann -500 vs Mazany -- McMann cruises to an easy win without getting in any trouble here.

Tucker -155 vs Sicillia -- I like the newcomer here. Tucker is a solid, solid prospect. I think he'll be better everywhere than Sicillia and we've seen Sam's chin fail him quite a bit.

Theodorou +105 vs Ferreira -- I like Theodorou to win this scrap in his hometown. I think he can keep this one on the feet and win with his volume and cardio advantage. I didn't expect to get him at a dog price.

Hendricks +130 vs Lombard -- If you like Lombard, you gave to like the Under, if you like Hendricks, you have to like the over. I'm taking a shot on Hendricks here at his dog price. Lombard has a horrible gas tank and Johnny has a decent chin and good wrestling. I think he can wear Lombard down and grind him out. I do not like Johnny either, that's just what I see happening.

Lewis -115 vs Browne -- Give me The Black Beast here. He'll have a strength advantage & I even think he'll have the cardio edge. Also, Travis is still with Edmond, at least part time... That's as good of a reason as any to continue fading Hapa.