Originally posted on 02/10/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

lol that is the hood bro

if you want a suggestion on a different hotel let me know
haha, yeah I know. which is why I was wondering why you lived there! But drove around Inglewood a bit further today looking for breakfast place and realize it is huge and has rich, poor and middle areas. (and if you think Prairie is the hood you should have seen where I ended up at a family home for dinner the night before!)

Here's one of my new Blackexian mates and I at a Taco stand scared white guys will swear blind anyone who dares to stop near for too long, or make eye contact with anyone, will surely be killed/robbed/bashed. (you can probably google that truck name and see what block it's on)

Anyway... this is the sort of stuff I meant by a road trip to see some of the real America. His family run one of the crazy motels down there on Prairie and offered to put me up free and put on a party last night. Could not refuse! Was fun (and big time educational) but we had to stay locked inside when the wrong group came a visiting to look at the weird sight of a brand new red Camaro in the car park.

If you would like to meet some real people from your own neighborhood that wish more white people would say hello like fellow members of the human race occasionally... then you are welcome to join us for home made fish tacos and traditional family feast next Wednesday around 7pm before I fly out of LAX for home. ;-)

I am in a nice safe hotel at Victorville tonight and Paris LV tomorrow to Monday... neither will be as fun as the American Apartments or the Seabreeze Motel in Inglewood though I will bet.

@JJ... those are pretty much for sure the very cheapest motels in the LA area and you can get your weed at your own front door 24 hours a day, and hookers make courtesy calls to see if you want a discounted date on slow nights, if that is a benefit for you. Sounds almost exactly what you asked for?