Originally posted on 02/07/2017:

Shoutout to everyone that i had a chance of meeting. I really felt welcomed. BigDay and Wife MMAChica for hospitality. Opie for directions and wise words. Booya for winners 4-1. Golf for wise words. Goofyre and girl for company. TripleD for Patriot support during hard times. Tatddy for suprising me, being one of the fittest guys there. Sando for the Mia connection. Loashack Natalie and Brener for the down-to-earth interactions. Jake Peavy for being calm-cool-and collective. Optional for being friendliest and down to earth guy. UscPhilly for finally meeting each other at Superbowl Party. Downsouth for crushing it at blackjack.SBRJohn for the opportunity. Beerdog for outdrinking me. AutoDonk for being a real straight shooter.Quangx for dominating the first 5 mins of the poker tourney.Jose21 for laughs and poker talk while i was dumping off my chips. Sinmiendo for being a real standup gentleman. Mr leisure for hitting under first half. I think i got all that I interacted with.
PiMike for nailing that overtime bet.Cappy for staying alive in tourney long enough and not being first man to get knocked out. Guest pro for being the only Guest thats a pro.