Originally posted on 02/06/2017:

I didn't have anything down on this, but that recording sounded totally legitimate...so much so that I thought the OP just got bad info, or the editors switched around some of the footage last minute. It makes sense now, with all of those hundreds of hours of tape, it wouldn't be difficult for that to happen. After all they just splice random segments together as they do it, and make whoever they want to win, win. When you really think about it, seems silly to believe that one cameraman taking one "final shot" could know the outcome much less the score.

I was still willing to believe that the OP, and maybe even his friend, had gotten bad information, or didn't understand the editing process, and weren't really trying to screw over the posters. But now to see him in here bragging about his exploits, and presenting a holier than thou attitude trying to shame people for betting on the play he recommended pounding for weeks? Disgusting. Yeah thread was amusing, but as one poster said, you shouldn't play with people's addictions. Had the video not been on there, would not have been as bad...more speculation/rumor/fun, but this guy went an extra step to f**k with people. God knows how many posters shared that info with friends and are now taking heat. Luckily most props like that are small, it couldn't do too much damage unless it was part of a big parlay or something...or a person with higher limits and multiple outs.

When I listened to that recording is when I decided I wouldn't bet it as it didn't seem right to me, but no judgment on others. But OP. What a piece of work. And by piece of work I mean piece of shit. People never cease to amaze me.

There is no timeframe on Karma.
He will get his.