Originally posted on 02/05/2017:

Super Bowl XXV - 1990 NY Giants Head Coach Bill Parcells said to his defensive coordinator Bill Belichick "Come up with a plan to slow down Jim Kelly and his high octane offense, that's what I hired you to do"
So Belichick says to Parcells "Play keep away, slow the game down, the longer we have the ball, the less oppurtunities they have"
And the scheme worked just the way Belichick drew it up.
Bills only scored 19 points.
Giants ran 73 offensive plays as opposed to the Bills 56 by slowing the game down.
Giants ran the ball 39 times, Otis Anderson ran it 21 times by himself, kept picking up first down after first down while running chunks of time off the clock.
I don't know for a fact if Belichick is going to use that blue print, and I am the last person that is privy to New England Patriot game plan and such, but I have a funny feeling Belichick is going to play slow down and keep away again 26 years later.
For that reason, plus the Patriots have a solid defense my best play tonight is.
PATRIOTS / FALCONS UNDER 58
For the props, I'm using my opening write up as for my reasoning for betting them.
I'm expecting the Patriots to run the ball a lot more than people think.
Blunt OVER 60.5 rushing yards
Because I think the Falcons will not have the ball as much as they have been accustomed to all season, coupled that with the fact Patriots have a good defense and will do something to keep Jones in check.
Falcons Team Total UNDER 28 +105
Because I think Tom Brady will be busier handing the ball off to Blount then throwing to Hogan and Edelman

UNDER 311.5 Passing yards for Tom Brady.

Enjoy the big game fellas

p.s. I got a guaranteed lock for you guys. Can't miss five star bomb.
Bet the UNDER 7:30 mark of the 2nd quarter that your pal Nasher will be drunk to the bejesus.