Originally posted on 02/03/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
you hate your country. You ain't fooling anyone. You come here and lie for years about everything and when asked to prove it, you run away. Post #4 is a perfect example. Alternative facts Dante. Sad.

yeah, what do you want me to prove? that you robbed material and called it your own, I proved that more than you can count. In fact, I produced a separate thread concerning it? you want me to prove your stupidity? how many times did I do that? you want more examples? do you think people forgot when I proved your idiocy.

I got an idea? How about we review economics again. Do you recall that? Do you recall being critical of an economist and when I asked you to define the word--you had no answer. Remember that? Do you recall how many times I caught you lying about an article you said you read, asked you questions and nothing. Do you recall how many times you argued both sides of a political issue, you think people forget this stuff.

No dwightie, when it comes to honesty and obviously to patriotism you are a zero..

And people that hate their country, don't serve their country, they run away to a third world. I wore a uniform of this country, you ran away to a third world country, maybe to avoid service, maybe because you are a criminal. I put nothing past you. You steal intellectual crap maybe you are a Canadian criminal too.