Originally posted on 01/30/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
Oh please. He said crazy shit during the election to win and now he's going to try to do all the crazy shit. Mainly because he's crazy.
You are smarter than this.
He may be bat shit crazy BUT he is OUR POTUS. The people have spoken and I respect the people of the US and our electoral process. I think I'm smarter than most people but that does not give me the right to not respect their opinions/views.

I went to a mall in Houston a few months ago on my way to the islands. I wanted to pick up some sunglasses before I got to the airport. I'm walking in the mall with my wife and I thought I was in a time warp. Everybody in the mall looked like freaks, tattoo down, piercing, gold teeth, etc. My wife and I looked abnormal to the majority. The mall was weird too. No bookstore but nail shops, hair shops, even a damn dentist shop where you could get a grill made. We both looked at each other and said, damn, we look abnormal among these freaks.

Times always change. People change. Society changes. But nevertheless, I ALWAYS support my president. They may not always make the best decisions and many have made mistakes but not too many people will ever put their lives on the line for our country like they have. I must respect Trump. You must respect Trump. He is OUR president. Give it time, everything seems to work out with time.