Originally posted on 01/22/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
Reuben Bake! If you love Reuben Sandwiches, you'll LOVE this recipe!

I ADORE Reuben sandwiches...it's my all time favorite...this recipe is so wonderful because of the crescent roll dough, it's makes it so delicious because of the light flaky crust!
First unroll 1 tube of (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dough into one long rectangle, sealing seams and perforations.

Press onto the bottom of a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish. Use a fork to pierce dough. Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes until a golden brown.

Layer with half the cheese and all of corned beef.

Combine 1 can (14 oz) sauerkraut and 2/3 cup of Thousand Island salad dressing

Spread the mixture over the corned beef

Top with remaining cheese

On a lightly floured surface, roll out the other tube of crescent dough into a 13x9 inch rectangle.
Seal seams and perforations. Place over the cheese and seal the edges together.

Brush the top with lighty beaten egg white. Sprinkle with about 3 teaspoons caraway seeds.

Bake 12-16 minutes or until heated through and the crust is golden brown.

Let is stand about 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with a side salad. It's so delicious!
I hope you enjoy this as much as my family did!
Reuben Crescent Bake
2 tubes (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 lb sliced swiss cheese
1 1/4 lbs. sliced deli corned beef
1 can (14 oz) sauerkraut, rinsed and drained well
2/3 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
1 egg white, lightly beated
3 teaspoons caraway seeds
Directions:
Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle, seal seams and perforations. Press into a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish. Use a fork to poke small holes into botton of dough. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes until crust is a nice golden brown.
Layer with half of the cheese and all of the corned beef. Combine sauerkraut and Thousand Island dressing, spead over beef. Top with remaining cheese. On a lightly floured surface, press or roll second tube of crescent dough into a 13x9 inch rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Place over cheese, sealing edges and sides. Brush egg white over the top and sprinkle caraway seeds. Bake for 12-16 minutes, or until heated through and crust is golden brown. Let it stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Makes 8 servings.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just finished my second piece..... Thanks for posting and bumping thread!!! This is awesome! Anyone who likes Reubens needs to try this!