Originally posted on 01/21/2017:

I'm not liberal . Called a Reagan democrat or blue dog democrat. I'll tell you why I'm afraid of Trump. He can be handled By the likes of Ryan. He put in the biggest crooks in his cabinet and anyone that doesn't see that is either ignorant or a fool. Trump supporters when you show them facts get that deer in the head light look. Mnuchin screwed mlllions of people out of money ,doesn't disclose that he parked said money in over seas account. When he gets caught looks down at the floor when he talks. Took a psychology coarse 30 years ago and they showed us that people who lie when caught look down at the ground or over their shoulder when they lie. (if you ever ask your kids if they smoke pot then now you know.) Ross makes Romney look like a saint. Ther are things where he bought a mine under a group . Than decided it would be better if he owned it him self so he makes up another company. Broke the union,took companies pension portion and took safeguards outt of the mine. When people died he blamed it on his partnership but doesn't disclose he was part of that ownership.
Scott pruitt has taken money while working for the govt for companies he has sued the epa for. He said he would not recuse himself when it comes up even though he is the party that is suing. Also if you have asthma or emphysema they tell you to move to arid state. Used to be arizona and oklahoma. Since he has taken office this state is known for having the most people having breathing problems. The pollution is getting to be Manilla like. I think the hiring of both generals was great. Sessions I have no problem with as pompeau no problem.
The lady for teaching is a crook, She was trying to pass her shit in ohio when I lived there. She got caught and fined for lying and campaign violations. Her things were so egregious that her PAC that she formed was fined 5 million. So she refuses to pay and dissolves her pac. I would of had no problem with him if he would of had better highers but to put these crooks in office with him is not what he promised. What is sad is that his voters want to blame everyone else for their shitty lives instead of looking in the mirror.
But that comes from trophies for everyone.
What pisses me off is that these p.o.s. that are protesting should look in the mirror also instead of thinking that they are due something. In life the winners are the people that make their own way. I'm not a winner but I have enjoyed my life and have no one to blame for my faults but myself. But then again I'm not in here talking about obama or trump