BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

My Chick wants to take her son with us on a planned vegas trip.... : Nominated Post

I hope the kid is white you will look funny walking around all weekend with a bi racial kid and your girlfriend being checked out by every black doorman in vegas.cant you just dump them ff at the pool for the day while you go and gamble.if your goong there for sex this little bi racial kid might have a brother or sister if your not carefull.

I say dump her you dont need somebody elses headaches the ex will be coming around with child support and you will look like a creep for years

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

beantown jim, its 0400 and I AM WIRED,I must ask honestly when you respond to a post you answer with a clear brain you joined aug 5 2005 and there is only 917 posts I have been doing this for a month and i have more posts than you whats going on. the other observation I made evidently is your answering the post which begins with my chick........... you answered and said i hope the kid is white and your concerned about his girlfriend being checked out by every black doorman in vegas on you went, you live in boston and I guess your Irish,Boston has always got a bad reputation of the black and white issues at the garden its 2010 then you also mention the doormen will be watching and the last thing is you mention the possibilty of making more bi racial children I really would have p.m. you but the equipment is down, please be honest you had no knowledge of persons color yet for some reason you assumed there was a bi-racial child. Jim i just happened to find this posting trying to navigate. This post meaning yours is getting nominated. I 'm wondering is your post a satire, was the reason to make comments like that was to show possibly boston has issues they do not address I really don't understand. The next question is do you feel you can say whatever you want because no one would will ever know who you are unless you want them to, so anything goes no fear of retalliation, and the thread is nominated by someone. I just noticed above I can view the original thread , that may be helpful. well Jim you wrote the post ,and its not fear to take it out of context, I will read additional info . I have always read your material and I find it very insightful, AND MOSTLY INTERESTING. sorry about caps I am trying to stop them. O yes don't they get on you about that, and did you notice how they love to jump you, like years ago when you were the new student and you would get jumped in and one guy at a time would fight then the next guy etc. It happened to me iwas about 14 lucky for me it was in the 50 's early 60's and I came from Federal hill remember in the picture with Nickleson who was the boss of the southies the Irish mob and he made the statment when di caprio fought the Italians from Providence , well thats where I cut my teeth , my uncle taught me how to protect myself so when I got jumped and they were swinging wide, I STARTED BOXING ,I got jumped I KNOCK their front teeth out of a couple and hurt the rest of them from then on I was respected . Jim everytime I speak to someone I go into my history then it becomes a novel. sorry i was trying to learn something about you, good luck into tonights game

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

HEY DOMINATOR WHO THE F-CK ARE YOU DR.PHIL.

ALL I DID IS ASK THE KID IF HIS WOMEN HAD A BI RACIAL KID I WAS CLOSE HE IS ASIAN SO HE IS A MINORITY.IF A 26 YEAR OLD KID IS DATING A 31 YEAR OLD WITH A KID HE IS ASKING FOR TROUBLE I JUST ASSUMED MAYBE THE WOMEN MADE A MISTAKE WITH A BLACK GUY AND HAD A KID I SEE IT ALL THE TIME.OBVIOUSLY HE DIDNT WANT TO GO TO VEGAS WITH THIS WOMENS KID SO THERE HAD TO BE A REASON WHY HE WAS EMBARRASSED OF THE KID IN PUBLIC.(OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE CAN TELL ITS NOT HIS KID) SO MAYBE THAT MAKES HIM FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE.I HOPE THAT ANSWERS THAT.MOST DOORMEN ARE BLACK AND WHEN THEY SEE A WHITE WOMEN WHO HAS A BIRACIAL KID THEY CHECK HER OUT AND LOOK DOWN ON HER LIKE MAYBE THIS BITCH WILL SLEEP WITH ME FACTS DOMINATOR I ONLY POST IN FACTS