Originally posted on 01/20/2017:

Your making too much sense mac. It is easier to blame the president for their shitty life. He ran up their cards of credit and lived the high life when they were making 40,000 a year, It can't be their fault so lets blame it on the president because they didn't know how to save.
One dip shit in here said maybe the stock market will take off. That is how you can tell they are broke because if you had money in the stock market then you love obama. I hope he does well because stocks have tanked under repubs but reagan. He like trump had democratic leans before he ran so hopefully he does well. But I think when you talk of laying off 20% of the federal workers then you are setting the country up for a recession. I think when you tweet that your going to drug test everyone that is receiving federal money then the guard is going to be racking up federal time. I never did drugs but always felt that they own their own body. I had enough money that I didn't live in the city so it wasn't a problem. I hope Trump does well but if not then we only have to look in the mirror for running a flawed candidate in Hillary. I didn't vote for her because I don't believe in globalism. Didn't vote for Trump because he was to racist for me. As I said before He really can't do anything to screw with me unless the stock market crashes.