Originally posted on 01/19/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
I am in the final throws of my Poster of the Year reign.
Before I exit, I intend to repeal the current poker format & will be firing the Prick & announce richcas as his replacement.

I will be pardoning FlipsideRM & BlackHippy.

If I can find the time I will commute Kickles sentence.
If I have the time.

Remember men.....

It doesn't matter who replaces me, we must all continue to work together to make SBR Great Again.

I'm sure if we polled the vast majority of SBR, we'd all agree that this would be a better place if I could remain for another term but, sadly there is a strick SBR policy that states:
no single poster may retain the title of SBR Poster of the Year for two consecutive years, under any circumstances .

I am as afraid as the rest of the forum, that this coveted title will fall into the hands of some sexist, rich fat cat with no morals or ethics....
Donker, KLC, BitmeDOJusa....I'm looking at you fellas.

This could be dangerous & ruin SBR forever.

That brings me to my point. This is why I am here today:

To ask my fellow SBR brethren to set aside their petty differences and throw your support behind The Kraken.
That's right, I said it!
The Kraken is the most fair and diplomatic poster we have.
He has an uncanny ability to corner posters with logic & he attacks problems with reason and compassion.

I could not more highly endorse a candidate for POTY then THE Kraken. He's here every day and has always conducted him self in a professional & fair manner during his long illustrious posting career.
And I'm not just saying all this just to collect the 20 betpoints he promised me.
I truly believe he would make a great POTY.

Oh yeah, my SBR Legacy is....
One time in 2013 Russian Rocket let me wash his Lexus for 12 betpoints.
He made me post up the points but, it was still soooooo worth it.

The Kraken/BIGDAY 2017