Originally posted on 01/17/2017:

Well here it is my yearly WM thread
First lets deal with the CUP OF HATERS
Haters are gonna hate so enjoy, but the bottom line is Raw and Smackdown dominate in views
You watch the soft shows like Viking ...Game of Thrones and garbage like that I like Wrestling!
Oh it's fake! Geez we didn't know that lol and your tv shows are real lol

Now ON TO THE ROYAL RUMBLE where it begins
This years rumble is just packed biggest Rumble of all time
The Beast
Undertaker
Goldberg
Stroman
Rollins
New Day
and the list goes on everyone who's somebody and not fighting for a belt that day is in.
Most think Goldberg wins but I say no ...why because a supposed match at WM is Goldberg vs Brock rematch
which means they probably go at each other and both get eliminated but Brock must get enough of Goldberg to
earn the rematch.
Stroman has to be a strong fav Taker right there also
HBK said he has no intention of wrestling but I can see him being the surprise last entrant (Its in his hometown)

Building up to WM will be good, also I think finally K Owens will be knocked out of the belt he sucks to much to main event so probably Reigns has the belt by that time.
Cena is back but he is on SmackDown I think he will beat AJ at the rumble.
Lots of rumors in the mill about possible matches getting locked in for WM already but the Cena Undertaker fell thru.

Hey this year its in Orlando WWE network sent out tickets invites one day before they went on sale and cheap!!!
Ill be in section 106 for my 2nd WM event first one was awesome.

I'm not a fan of the new 205 div but they do have some moves.
Also the women's div is stronger then its ever been but Charlotte Flair never loses PPV they will give her the record.

5Dimes puts up odds on all PPV they get inside info on game day you'll see big swings which name the winners they are mostly correct, maybe wrong 1 out of 15.

My Rumble winner Stroman