Originally posted on 01/16/2017:

how do you feel about all this? long post coming after video.... its not sports related but wanted to vent somewhere different...

I've loved twitter, to get some inside info ect. but social media is getting out of control

but this FB live shit? around where I live, guys get killed everyday because of the kinda shit Brown was doing here.

FB live is a huge reason murder numbers are up in Chicago.

Brown demonstrated in sports yesterday, alot of what I see going on in the local stuff here in Chicago. Not alot is talked about the social media aspect as pro and con gun control people try to use Chicago as a pawn in a political game.

but its not about politics really. its not about gun control as much. its about how we connect to each other, and how the "role models" exemplify it

an "all about me and my crew" celebration that gets way under the skin of rivals.

in this situation it was Steelers, Chiefs, Pats

round here, its one set from K-town like the citco crew or the insane posse on 16th street.

guess what these guys do after a successful drive by or near miss around here?

drive back to their block and get on FB live ect,

during a funeral what do these guys do?

Anyways. I'm at a loss. I'm defeated

I've spent 15 years in the hood working with a group of people, I've spent 21 years total working with the same group.

i'm not defeated by the group, or those that oppose the group, those that hate the group.....by trump... by any political party.

I feel defeated in this moment and I feel the group is defeated by this advance in technology.

SOCIAL MEDIA

but ultimately is it the technological advance doing the "defeating" or is it just magnifying defects in the "group" ?and ultimately what will it do it to all humankind groups?

what will social media do to people in high political status? I mean would, JFK, Roosevelt, Churchill or even Ghandi been as cool if they had a bunch of unfiltered tweets to sift thru?

drunken ramble over

someone give me a good 2 team parlay for 7:00pm cst