Originally posted on 01/16/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Yes, you then die a natural death the way God intended it rather then getting on meds and having bi pass surgeries to prolong your life.. I think if you're smart enough to save and make money then you get health insurance and pay for it by choice..Those are the people lives you want to extend in society anyways because they are productive.

Instead the poor, uneducated, and lazy get the free health insurance and these are the people that don't even file for tax returns or vote, needless to say they also get on all those Government freebies.. It's a total free ride for being lazy. Talk about enabling generations of people..

Freebies do just that and it's all paid for by you and me the tax payer....

so let me get this straight. "so what God intended" and poor, uneducated, and lazy getting free stuff in the same reply. hmmm, I wonder if Jesus C is your God. If so you had better read your New Testament a little closer and find out that your God would certainly want you to take care of the poor, uneducated, and even lazy. that was half of his entire mission my friend. So if you believe in God and don't understand this fact I must assume that you haven't read your bible carefully enough.

just a thought.