Originally posted on 01/12/2017:

And I've rejoined them, in a legal capacity. Once I got wind of the press release I got in touch with my contact and begged to come back, I even told him I wouldn't take a salary. After reminding me that comes across like douchenozzle trump I was reminded of business committee qualifications. I've been blessed to join a team headed up by legendary lawman Eric Holder to maintain the civil liberties of citizens and undocumented persons across the state of California, with expectation of roughly half the states in the union to join a coalition against immoral actions taken by a demagogue's will. Currently we do business with over 30 states in a myriad of capacities so signing on for this work is not in the realm of extreme possibility.

Make no mistake, we intend to be obstructive, intrusive, and litigous against the demolition machinations of an administration who intends to harm the fabric of citizens and aliens with contributions alike. We will be a hindrance within civil litigation. I've never been so impressed by a mission statement. Back in the day, let's say 2009, Julian Bond, former Chairman of the NCAAP and professor of Civil Rights History (RIP) told me he was encouraged by my scope and understanding of history. I promise to do right by him. We will do our part, and hopefully, no one will know what we're doing.

I do owe Trump a praise, thanks to him I found my career